· This self-contained system is specifically designed for the removal of underwater
mines, weapons or explosives.
· The system can be deployed by a single diver from a remote location, such as an
· Designed to operate to full lift capacity to a depth of 175ft with the standard two
cylinder kit, and the 330ft with the quad cylinder kit.
· Equipped with all necessary hardware – ready for immediate use.
· Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
· Available in magnetic or non-magnetic MIL specification MIL-M-19595
· ROV deployable
The Mark V/Orca base system is available in 2,500lb (1,200kg) and 4,400lb (2000kg)
versions and includes:
· One enclosed lift bag manufactured of heavy-duty yellow 40 oz. urethane-coated
nylon fabric for high abrasion resistance and fuel resistance.
· Two 80 ft3 aluminum or 100 ft3 aluminum or 87 ft3 fiber-wrapped cylinders.
· Pressure relief valves
· Inflation manifold with hoses
· Tank harness
· Actuation valve
· Surface command unit
· Manual and electrical actuation
· Carry bag
· Rigid storage/shipping box with carrying handles
· Time delay actuator
· Pneumatic actuation
· Acoustic actuation
· Spare parts kit
· Tool kit
· Repair Kit
· Quad cylinder kit (allows for deeper operational depth)
The Mark V/Orca Underwater Explosive Ordnance Disposal System replaces the
obsolete U.S. Navy Mark II Mod I Flotation Bladder (NSN #8465-00-992-6689) of which
SUBSALVE delivered over 200 units over the last decade.
The new Mark V/Orca System is approved by the U.S. Navy and is in use by over 25
navies throughout the world.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.