The Aircraft Lifting Bag is used to lift crippled aircraft from runways or terrain where it
is impractical or impossible to use standard aircraft jacks. SUBSALVE USA is currently
manufacturing these airlifting pneumatic bags for the U.S. Air Force, as well as many
other foreign air forces throughout the world (NSN # 173-00-263-2962).
Constructed of the same urethane-coated nylon as our underwater lift bags, these lift
bags are highly resistant to extreme atmospheric temperature, abrasion and petrochemicals.
Equipped with all necessary hardware – ready for immediate use
Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
· ¾in diameter 50ft inflation hose
· Ground cover
Optional sizes and dimensions:
- ACLB-12-3CR: 12 tonne / 12,000kg – 112in x 72in x 72in / 2.85m x 1.83m x 1.83m
- ACLB-25-3CR: 25 tonne / 25,000 kg – 148in x 112in x 72in / 3.76m x 2.85m x 1.83m
- ACLB-40-3CR: 40 tonne / 40,000 kg – 179in x 148in x 72in / 4.55m x 3.76m x 1.83m
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.