When you need to float an object close to the surface, use SUBSALVE’s “pillow” shaped Enclosed Flotation Bags in any position—upright or flat, outside or inside of structures—for vessel salvage, auto recovery, pipeline and cable installation and emergency flotation
for ships, aircraft, submersibles and ROVs.
· Configure a multitude of rigging combinations.
· Use with a single pick point (shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag).
· Invert to use the multiple stainless steel rings on the top of the bag.
· Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
· Superior abrasion resistance
· Resistant to most petro-chemicals
· Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
· RF welded seams
· Heavy nylon lift harness built into the body of the lift bag
· Safe working ratio of 6:1
Safe and easy to use
· Equipped with all necessary hardware—ready for immediate use
· 3/4″ NPT inflation/deflation port equipped with ball valve
· Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
· Pressure relief valves: set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
· Enough pressure relief vales are installed in each bag to allow expanding to vent
should a free ascent occur.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.