Totally-enclosed, cylindrical bags are ideal for shallow water salvage, reducing the
draft of a vessel or raising an object closer to the surface. They are invaluable in cable
and pipeline operations. These bags are rigged with a single bottom and top pick
point with internal strap to allow for the load to be lifted from the top of the bag.
· Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
· Superior abrasion resistance
· Resistant to most petro-chemicals
· Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
· RF welded seams
· Replaceable, heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness is built into the body of
the lift bag, with a safe working ratio of 6:1
· The harness maintains the lift bag in a vertical position while insuring
· Equipped with shackles, valves and all necessary hardware for immediate use
· Two 3/4″ NPT inflation ports with 3/4″ stainless steel ball valves for inflation
· Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5psi above ambient pressure
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.